Top Gastric Bypass Surgery in Guangzhou, China
Are you dreaming of losing those extra pounds and live a happy, healthy life? Are you looking for a safe, long term solution? The gastric bypass surgery available in China might be the result-providing option you’ve been searching for!
Wu Jing Hospital (Guangzhou, China) is a medical center that specializes in medical services for both local and international patients. It offers tailored services, the latest medical technologies and supplies, as well as advanced treatments and a safe, suitable environment.
The gastric bypass surgery is a procedure in which the stomach is separated into a smaller (upper) pouch and a larger (lower) pouch. Also, the small intestine is readjusted in order to attach to both of the pouches (upper and lower). The surgery results in a significantly reduced stomach, together with an improved physical response to food.
Gastric bypass surgery is highly recommended for:
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 and above.
- Individuals with a BMI of 35 or above and with one or more associate disorders such as hypertension, sleep apnea, or type 2 diabetes.
Benefits of the gastric bypass surgery:
- Significant, long term weight loss.
- A reduced stomach size and fewer calories absorbed.
- Obesity associated disorders are improved and cured.